Our M-CAM machines are the perfect solution for filtering the air and removing ethylene from any fresh-food storage area (fruit, vegetables and flowers).
The range features various models to fit the needs of any size cool storage area, type of product or storage time. The equipment is easy to maintain and installed in each storage area according to its specific criteria.
M-CAM machines provide highly effective air filtration thanks to the system that maximises the contact surface between the air and the granules and their high air flow. Plus, these improvements lead to:
- More efficient air purification in cold storage. In just 2 hours, it purifies the air in the cold-storage area.
- Elimination of ethylene in cold storage, combining M-CAM machines and KF pro filters. Tests have shown that they eliminate the entire concentration of ethylene in roughly 35 hours, from a start point of 10 ppm.
- Elimination of pathogens (fungi and bacteria) in the air. Tests have shown that they lower levels by more than 70%.
- Constantly operating, allowing for produce to move in and out of the cold-storage areas.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- 100% organic preservation, without leaving any sort of residue on the products stored.
All the KEEPCOOL systems are authorised for use in organic agriculture.
M-CAM machines are CAAE-certified for organic production according to the standards established in Regulation (EC) 834/2007 and its implementing rules, as per application of CAAE assessment standards for goods used in organic agriculture according to EU regulations.
For all models in the M-CAM range, the granulated content doesn’t have any direct contact with the produce stored and doesn’t leave behind any sort of residue on the fresh produce, making it compatible with organic and eco-friendly products. Our M-CAM machines feature technology similar to that used by NASA in space stations for air recirculation (RCI). This technology sterilises and prevents propagation of microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, spores, yeast and protozoa, preventing fruit, vegetables and flowers from developing mould and fungi.
M-CAM machines are designed to run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The machine body is 316L stainless steel. The fastening parts are stainless steel. All our machines meet RoHS standards (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive).